Remove navbar in Blogger.

I don't like the blogger bar across the top of my Web site because it didn’t really go with my template and I already had a Google search bar integrated. So I went on a mission to remove it and de-bloggerify my blog. I searched far and wide and for some reason kept hitting a dead end. It turns out that the code used to change the old blogger templates no longer works! So after tracking down the CSS changes here is how I did it:


Note: Don’t forget to Backup your template to backup download the template.


To remove the navbar Login to blogger>Dashboard>Edit HTML>and place the below code just above /* Variable definitions:

#navbar {
height: 0px;
visibility: hidden;
display: none;
}

Here is the snapshot how I placed the code:

 That's it now save your Template and check your blog. The navbar is now removed from your blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Important - If you are asking a question click the 'Subscribe By Mail' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.

Note:If you add a link to your comment it will not be published.