Facebook Text with Upside down.

I was exploring the google for some facebook tricks and on a website I read an article about facebook languages. In that article several tricks were mention about facebook that were too old. I was exploring further then I read an article in which author wrote about the Facebook Text having UPSIDE Down. First I thought that he might be talking about the facebook status having Upside down like this "ʞooqǝɔɐɟ" but he shocked me because he wrote that he is talking about facebook having whole texture upside down excluding user posts some thing like this.

Text with Upside Down
To make the changes to your facebook profile log into your facebook profile then go to the footer in the left bottom corner of the screen then click on English, then click on English US and select English (UPSIDE DOWN).
 Whole the text of the facebook will look like the picture shown before. If you like this post then please leave a comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Important - If you are asking a question click the 'Subscribe By Mail' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.

Note:If you add a link to your comment it will not be published.