Hurrah! Got Pagerank 3.0 just in first month.

PR 3Yesterday night I was checking my Blog's Ranking. Then, I thought to check my Page rank. I was extremely excited at that moment when I checked that my newly born blog made it to Google Page Rank 3.0 in just one month! I published Learning ITechnology last month on and thanks to God, just within a month it started gaining popularity in blogosphere. 
Never thought 2011 could be such a blessing year in my life! I am very thankful to all of my readers for their continuous contribution, support and love. Verily I could not achieve this goal without the active participation of my readers.

First of all I thanks to My ALLAH and then to my readers due to whom I achieved the PR 3.0. 

This journey will continue to PR 10 INSHALLAH until I have my readers with me
along with their best wishes. Thanks again to all of you for your contribution.

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Important - If you are asking a question click the 'Subscribe By Mail' link below the comment form to be notified of replies.

Note:If you add a link to your comment it will not be published.